Monday, January 28, 2008

Musizzle Release: "Games We'll Play"



Cybadizzlingdazzling adventures through the 2046 underground olympics.

Track Listing:
1. Ankle Sickness
2. Scorpion Cross-Up
3. Slice You Down
4. Ginsu
5. Troid Metro
6. Mercurial Skink
7. Rain Cat
8. Gun Blade
9. Stem Cell Stickup
10. Akuma
11. Yaku-Xeno
12. Desgeega Allstars

Bundle this disc with an item from my Future Oddities Emporium and you will receive a strange audio/visual package in the mail indeed.

Feel free to make mp3s to share with your friends. All I ask is that you consider making a donation to my "Help Skerror get more machines" fund via my paypal: skerror AT kattare DOT com

The more machines I have, the better I can serve you my friends :)

Skerror's Future Oddities Emporium

Full-length streaming previews available here: Skerror on Last.fm

No comments: