Monday, January 28, 2008

M.U.S.I.C. Release: "Bots and Fans"



We open the factory doors and reveal the new model series.

Track Listing:
1. A.I. Alchemy
2. Infinite Inch Pound
3. Hydra Prototype
4. Coolant Maintenance
5. Robot Kitten
6. Fsad Sfunk
7. Chip Reset
8. Liquifiler
9. How It Makes Dust Oil
10. Factory Sentience
11. Statiglossia
12. Don't Cry Robot
13. Urchulus Android
14. Fan Blade Shiv

Bundle this disc with an item from my Future Oddities Emporium and you will receive a strange audio/visual package in the mail indeed.

Feel free to make mp3s to share with your friends. All I ask is that you consider making a donation to my "Help Skerror get more machines" fund via my paypal: skerror AT kattare DOT com

The more machines I have, the better I can serve you my friends :)

Skerror's Future Oddities Emporium

Full-length streaming previews available here: Skerror on Last.fm

No comments: