Friday, February 1, 2008

Official State Music Release: "Power Grid"



Toward keeping them accountable...at every level.

Track Listing:
1. Grub Frivol
2. Detective Work
3. Smoke Em Out
4. Mutiny
5. Hoodwinking Reptiles
6. Blackwater Gold
7. Special Interest Mech
8. Populist Reboil
9. Our Emperor's Insolence
10. Guillotine Chic
11. Cloning the Madman

Bundle this disc with an item from my Future Oddities Emporium and you will receive a strange audio/visual package in the mail indeed.

Feel free to make mp3s to share with your friends. All I ask is that you consider making a donation to my "Help Skerror get more machines" fund via my paypal: skerror AT kattare DOT com

The more machines I have, the better I can serve you my friends :)

Skerror's Future Oddities Emporium

Full-length streaming previews available here: Skerror on Last.fm

No comments: