Thursday, February 14, 2008

Music Invocation: "Mahahakala"



Tale of the treacherous path to the strange shack in the center of the swamp...and the energies raised therein.

Track Listing:
1. Mossland Pursuit
2. Steam Nettles
3. Black Lagoon
4. Typhoozy
5. Krakoa
6. Skeleton Keys
7. Wickerbone Box
8. Thorny Whip Trix
9. Earthblood
10. Haitian Mysteres
11. Toil and Brew
12. Snake Dancer
13. Strange Fruit
14. Wetting the Witches

Bundle this disc with an item from my Future Oddities Emporium and you will receive a strange audio/visual package in the mail indeed.

Feel free to make mp3s to share with your friends. All I ask is that you consider making a donation to my "Help Skerror get more machines" fund via my paypal: skerror AT kattare DOT com

The more machines I have, the better I can serve you my friends :)

Skerror's Future Oddities Emporium

Full-length streaming previews available here: Skerror on Last.fm

No comments: